This effectively reduces post-mobilization training from a 90- to 120-day period to just 60 days and places greater emphasis on pre-mobilization training.
What does PREMOB stand for?
PREMOB stands for Pre-Mobilization (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (conference)
- Professional Resolution Experts of Michigan (Beverly Hills, MI)
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence Association at Singapore
- Pesticide Residue Elimination Management Information Service
- Preservation Metadata: Implementation Strategies (working group)
- Professional Real Estate Management Information System
- Purdue Registration and Event Management Information System (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Productivity in Embedded Software Engineering of Electronics Based Equipment
- Prediction of Mutations in MLH1 AND MLH2 (Lynch syndrome)
- Presentation Environment for Multimedia Objects (ISO Standard 14478)
- Peace Regional Emergency Medical Services (Canada)
- Photo Reconnaissance & Exploitation Management Support System
- Premiere Technologies, Inc
- Pacific Real Estate Network (Windsor Capital Mortgage Corporation)
- Parenting Resource and Education Network (Pennsylvania)
- Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number
- Portland Research and Education Network (Oregon)
- Pressurized Entrained Flow (Process)
- Portsmouth Race Equality Network Organisation (UK)
- Permanent Register of Electors for Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) An actor playing the part of an Afghan is questioned by troops of the 1st Battalion 181st Regiment as they take part in pre-mobilization training at Camp Edwards, in preparation for duty in Afghanistan.
for more than two months for pre-mobilization training before deploying to Iraq, where they will clear roads and provide other infrastructure support.
Opening the curriculum to include pre-mobilization training for deploying teams seemed to be the logical next step.
Pre-mobilization readiness rates were found to be unsatisfactory.
As a result of the flying cuts, the aviation and safety division chief believes mobilized aviators will require more pre-mobilization and pre-deployment training.
In addition, the conferees authorized medical and dental screening at no cost for Reservists who are ordered to active duty; expanded pre-mobilization and post-mobilization eligibility for TRICARE; and made TRICARE available to Reservists who are unemployed, or who are not offered health care benefits by their civilian employer.