On this score, the Pre-job training outlined in the Budget 2012, he said, is an important step in helping some 8000 unemployed to acquire the skills necessary to secure a job.
What does PJT stand for?
PJT stands for Pre-Job Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PJT
We have 11 other meanings of PJT in our Acronym Attic
- PACAF Jungle Survival School
- Person's Job Skills Summary
- Pacific Journal of Science and Technology (Akamai University; Hawaii)
- Peter Jay Sharp Theatre (New York)
- Pavol Jozef Safarik University (Slovak Republic)
- Pandrol Jackson Technology (railway contractor)
- Partners for Just Trade (St. Louis, MO)
- Pop Japan Travel (pop culture tours)
- Post-Jungian Theory
- Permanent Joint Technical Commission
- Pseudo-Jahn-Teller Effect
- Portable Job Ticket Format (Adobe)
- Project Group, Inc.
- Perusahaan Jasa Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Indonesian Labor Providers Organization)
- People for Jobs Traineeship Programme (Singapore)
- Project on Justice in Times of Transition
- Portland Joint Terrorism Task Force (Oregon, USA)
- Penerangan Jalan Umum
- Petaling Jaya Utara (Malaysian neighborhood; Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUPERMARKET Morrisons has sent back 75% of its recruits for "remedial pre-job training.
Recruitment events can be organised, suitable candidates identified and pre-job training and customised training packages mounted for specific requirements.