Customers can also conduct a pre-deployment exercise or a limited cyber exercise supported and hosted on the range.
What does PDX stand for?
PDX stands for Pre-Deployment Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDX
We have 9 other meanings of PDX in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Drinking Water Standard
- Program Director's Workstation
- Public Drinking Water Supply (various locations)
- Public Drinking Water Source Areas (Australia)
- Paradox Files (file name extension)
- Performance Driving Experience (cars)
- Phone Data Exchange (Proxon)
- Planet Deus Ex (gaming)
- Play Dog Excellent (Chattanooga, TN)
- Portland, OR, USA - Portland International Airport (Airport Code)
- Primary Diagnosis
- Printer Description eXtension (file)
- Priority Document Exchange (US DOC)
- Private Data Exchange
- Product Data Exchange (file name extension; XML technology)
- Product Definition Exchange
- Professional Development Exchange (various organizations)
- Pancreatic and Duodenal HomeoboX Gene 1
- Peripheral Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (bone density test)
- Peripheral Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry (densitometry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, between the pre-deployment exercises with 1CD and the actual deployment, HTS had decreased the size of HTATs, meaning that the seven-to-nine person team 1CD had been told it would receive upon deploying in the autumn of 2010 was a four person team at the transfer of authority to 1CD in May 2011.
Should a light Infantry battalion decide to task organize itself in a similar manner, heavy weapons platoons should be attached to rifle companies several months prior to any major pre-deployment exercises.
These pre-deployment exercises are designed to forge individual units into a cohesive fighting force.
We send them to participate in Joint training opportunities, pre-deployment exercises, and often ask them to stay and help educate the future generations of MI officers as instructors in the battalion.
All of these situations have been incorporated into this semi-annual pre-deployment exercise called Atlantic Strike, which is training 200 participants from all four services including the Canadian Forces.