Typical of those championing Bottom's release is Laura Whitehorn, a lesbian revolutionary active for decades in the Prairie Fire Organizing Committee, the overt arm of the Weather Underground terrorist organization.
What does PFOC stand for?
PFOC stands for Prairie Fire Organizing Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFOC
We have 1 other meaning of PFOC in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmacy Franchise Owners Association
- Platform Fiber Optics Assembly
- Portland Football Officials Association (Oregon)
- Problem Formulation and Options Assessment
- Please Frig Off And Die (polite form)
- Propagation of Fish and Other Aquatic Life (US EPA)
- Parliamentary Friends of Burma (est. 2006; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Perfluorooctyl Bromide
- Partially-Filled Orthogonal Cavity
- Passive Fiber Optic Component
- Primex Family of Companies
- Passive Fiber Optic Component Test Lab
- Payment Free of Delivery (finance)
- Philadelphia Fry-o-Diesel LLC (sustainable fuels; Philadelphia, PA)
- Presumptive Finding of Death
- Process Functional Operational Description
- Proven Functional Operability Date
- Pumped Full of Drugs (band)
- Pure Fear of Death
- Polarized First-Order Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other hardcore Marxists in the April 20 Mobilization ranks include Sandinistas from Nicaragua, Zapatistas from Mexico, Weather Underground terrorist supporters from the Prairie Fire Organizing Committee, and Maoist cadres from the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP).