First presented at the Fifth International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices, held in September, 2009 in Prague, Czech Republic, the papers present current research by engineers at institutions worldwide.
What does PRAG stand for?
PRAG stands for Prague, Czech Republic
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PRAG
We have 18 other meanings of PRAG in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac River Albacore Fleet (Washington, DC)
- Preliminary Registration Approval Form (Massachusetts)
- Proposal Routing and Approval Form (various universities)
- PINS (Persons In Need) Reform and Family Advocacy Coalition (New York)
- Puerto Rican American Football Federation
- [not an acronym] (custom-fitted ankle foot orthosis; trademark of Anatomical Concepts, Inc.)
- Predator/Red Alert Fishing Team
- Performance Risk Analysis Group
- Performance Risk Assessment Group
- Practical Guide to Phare, ISPA and Sapard Contract Award Procedures (Europaid procurements)
- Procurement Review Acquisition Group
- Procurement Risk Analysis Group
- Professeur Agrégé Affecté dans l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Assigned Associate Professor in Higher Education)
- Program Review and Analysis Group
- Pacific Rim Applications and Grid Middleware Assembly
- Programme d'Action Global pour la Modernisation de l'Appui aux Unités (French: Global Action Agenda for the Modernisation of Support Units)
- Pacific Rim Arabian Horse Association (Tumwater, WA)
- Puerto Rican Association for Human Development (New Jersey)
- Paladin Risk Assessment International
- Paranormal Research Association of Ireland (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Prague, Czech Republic, from October 7-11, 2002, the Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management (DISAM) taught a one-week Foreign Purchasers Class.
org 33rd Annual PRIMA Conference May 15-17 The Prague Hilton Prague, Czech Republic Carmen Schoberwalter-Jostl,prima@aon.
CKD Energy of Prague, Czech Republic, says it will build three generators for the Government-operated Felton Thermo-Electric Plant, under construction in Holguin Province.
The largest shopping development in Prague, Czech Republic is the Chodov, which is 90.