84) A law practice management course isolates the business skills necessary to run a firm, while a clinic teaches the business skills within the context of practicing a real case.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Practice Management Course (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Portneuf Medical Center (Idaho)
- Post Ministerial Conference
- Post-Manufacturing Checkout
- Postmarketing Commitment (US FDA)
- Power Management Control
- Power Management Control (source code)
- Power Management Controller
- Power Meter Channel (Agilent)
- Power Modulator Conference (IEEE)
- Power Motion Control (various locations)
- Pre Med Club
- Pre-Maintenance Check
- Precious Metal Clay
- Precious Metals Code
- Premium Mission Critical (network traffic class)
- Preparata Metze Chien (graph theory model)
- President of the Mess Commitee
- President's Management Council
- Presidential Memorial Certificate (certificate signed by the president to honor the memory of honorably discharged deceased veterans)
- Pressure-Modulator Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faculty: Manny Elkind, MS Express Version Only (self study) CME 12 Graduate Credits 12 Elective Online Session Phone Interview with Professor Technology Video on CD Price $625 members $700 non-members Practice Management * The Practice Management course will help you expand your knowledge of the terms and applications associated with financial management, information technology, quality measurement and improvement, and practice operations.
We can increase the size of our staff, send ourselves and our staff to practice management courses, re-engineer our office processes, hire consultants, read extensively, listen to audiotapes, and share information with each other.
Whether FlU will provide a practice management course "is not a decision we've made yet.
To help practicing physicians better understand the business side of medicine, the American College of Physician Executives has developed a new, completely online, Practice Management course.