Tenants include a number of broadcast companies from around the world, the Practical Law Company, and the United Nations missions of Brazil and Senegal.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Practical Law Company (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Lunch Coma
- Posterior Lateral Complex (ligament in knee)
- Potomac Literary Club
- Pour le Communisme (French: For Communism)
- Power Level Controller
- Power Line Carrier (using power lines to carry data/voice signals)
- Power Line Conditioner
- Power Line Coupler
- Power Lines Central (web content; India)
- Powerline Communication
- Preliminary Load Cycle
- Preparative Liquid Chromatography
- Presbyterian Ladies' College (Australia)
- Presidents Leadership Class (undergraduate leadership development program, University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Pressurized Logistic Carrier
- Price Loss Coverage (agricultural finance)
- Primary Leadership Course (US Army)
- Princeton Listening Center
- Prism Leisure Corporation (UK)
- Private Label Card
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Newton also announced details of a new deal with legal know-how firm Practical Law Company.
mergermarket Merrill Fine Arts Noble Pursuits LLC ON24 Practical Law Company Saturno Designs LLC Schmidt Marketing Something Digital The Ligature Versys Corporation
The event was run by the Practical Law Company and attended by representatives from major international, national and regional law firms, as well as barristers chambers as well as businesses.
Chris Millerchip, now chief executive of the Practical Law Company, has given the Butts Park Arena club pounds 50,000.