For these reasons, PowerSPACE & Services, an executive suite company owned by Vornado Realty Trust, has hired Spector Group for several sites, including its newest green business center at 1 Penn Plaza.
What does PSPACE stand for?
PSPACE stands for Powerspace (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PSPACE
- Professional School Photographers Association
- Professional School Photographers of America
- Professional Services Procurement Act
- Professional Ski Patrol Association
- Program Standards Project Authority
- Public Safety Preservation Act
- Public Service Pensioner Association
- Puget Sound Physicians Association
- Payments System Policy Advisory Committee (US Federal Reserve)
- Polynomial Space (complexity theory)
- Penn State Public Broadcasting (Pennsylvania)
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (India)
- Phage Shock Protein B
- Power-Supply Paralleling Board (hardware)
- Pregnancy-Specific Protein B (reproductive science)
- Publication Services and Products Board (IEEE)
- Pointed Soft-Point Boat-Tail (bullet)
- Pakistan Security Printing Corporation Pvt Limited
- Palm-Size PC
Samples in periodicals archive:
PowerSPACE & SERVICES, the newest entrant in the shared office space business, has opened its third location at 909 Third Avenue, between 54th and 55th Streets.
PowerSpace Using cutting edge design as a marketing tool, Vornado's PowerSPACE provides temporary office space and full services for executives forming their own start-up firms.
PowerSpace & Services, the newest entry into the shared office space business, has opened its second location at 770 Broadway.