Other features include all mainstream video input ports, a four-port powered USB 2.
What does PUSB stand for?
PUSB stands for Powered USB (Universal Serial Bus)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PUSB
- Pick-Up Sheet
- Public Understanding of Science
- Pusan, South Korea - Kimhae (Airport Code)
- Pushtu (language)
- President of the United States of America
- Power Uprate Safety Analysis Report (nuclear)
- Programmable Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
- Public Understanding of Science And Technology (symposium; Malaysia)
- Petsafe Ultralight Sonic Bark Control Collar
- Play Up Sky Blues (Coventry City football club rally cry; UK)
- Panjab University Students' Council (India)
- Partial Usage of SubChannels
- Partido Unidad Social Cristiana (Social Christian Unity Party, Costa Rica)
- Pontificia Università della Santa Croce (Italian; Rome, Italy)
- Prospect United Soccer Club (Australia)
- Purdue University Student Chapter (Institute of Transportation Engineers; West Lafayette, IN)
- Physical Uplink Shared Channel
- Praktischer Umweltschutz Schweiz
- Partido Unido Social Democratico (Spanish: United Social Democratic Party, Guinea-Bissau)
- Pasadena Unified School District
Samples in periodicals archive:
The carousel can be stacked up to five high to create a tower holding up to 500 discs in any format and it is also possible to connect towers using powered USB hubs, equalling over 50,000 discs, from a single computer.
Each is powered from the computer, eliminating the need for a separate power cord, and features a two port powered USB hub and the Apple Display Connector, a new cable that carries analogue and digital video signals, USB data and power over a single cable.
1 compliant port or powered USB hub are the minimum requirements for both Macs and PCs.