About 10 components, including wires, an electric censor, and a power voltage converter were found to have been imported from five countries, including China and European nations, the report said, without disclosing all of their names.
What does P-V stand for?
P-V stands for Power Voltage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 48 other meanings of P-V in our Acronym Attic
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
- Platelet-Thrombin Complex
- Pressure-Temperature (thermodynamics diagram)
- Point to Multipoint
- Passive Top Attack Armor Protection System
- Posttraumatic Child Therapy
- Packet Temporary Mobile Subscriber Identity (GSM 03.60 version 7.4.1)
- Post-Tsunami Operational Management Structure
- Phagocytic Cells of the Thymic Reticulum
- Pressure Volume Temperature (also seen as PVT)
- Production Verification Testing
- Protoss vs. Terran (Starcraft game)
- Pattern Electroretinogram and Visually Evoked Cortical Potentials
- Predicted Video Object Plane
- Plasma White Cell Filtration Rates
- Public WLAN
- Petroleum Engineer
- process engineer
- Professional Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
These technologies will be implemented to eliminate the factors in causing power voltage impacts in the distribution grids and fluctuations in power frequency when large volumes of renewable energy with weather-dependent tendency are added to a power grid.
The supergrid, which will run along the same route as the existing grid, is capable of addressing Nigeria's future energy challenges, including a transition to more sustainable energy sources, creating a reduction of power loss per transmitted megawatt, and improving power voltage profiles across the country.
A Scottish Power spokesman said a faulty high power voltage cable was to blame and engineers were scrambled to get the electricity back on.
Additionally, IAP-W510/W512 accepts a wide range of input power voltage of 12~68 VDC.
It was decided that power supply to branches would remain closed during peak hours so that power voltage to the Talash area could be restored.