250 crore in its Tapukara Plant in Rajasthan for the expansion of the power train facility.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Power Train
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Positive Test
- Posse Traction
- Post Tensioning (construction)
- Post- og Teletilsynet (Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority)
- Postal Telegraph Company (US Navy)
- Poste e Telecomunicazioni (Italian: Posts and Telecommunications)
- Posterior Tibial (pulse)
- Potential Transformer
- Potty Trained
- Power Tiller
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the display will highlight Honda's unique advanced safety technologies and power trains that combine environmental-friendliness with superior driving performance.
But MG Rover said yesterday it was still keen to buy the Midland Power Train plant from BMW.