Rolls-Royce is to supply Trent XWB engines to power ten Airbus A350-1000 aircraft and will also provide long-term TotalCare service support.
What does P10 stand for?
P10 stands for Power Ten (gaming, Magic: The Gathering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P10
We have 2 other meanings of P10 in our Acronym Attic
- Pentium One (Intel CPU)
- Phase One (superbike team)
- Player 1 (video games)
- Pokémon #1
- Politics1 (website)
- Primary 1 (various locations)
- Priority One
- Proposition One (grassroots nuclear disarmament organization)
- Lithium-Pilocarpine in 10-Day-Old
- Post-Hatching Day 10 (avian development)
- Positive Deflection at 100 ms
- Precursor of 100 kDa
- Protein of Approximately 100 kDa
- Proteins of Molecular Weight 100K
- Putative MAPs of 100 kDa
- Peak Around 100 Milliseconds Latency
- Protein of 104 Kilodaltons
- Phosphorylated 112 kDa Protein
- Product of Gene 12 (molecular biology)
- Protein of 12kDa (growth suppressor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, while the Taliban lost power ten years ago, discrimination and violence against women has occurred in Afghan society for centuries.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Global power systems company Rolls-Royce (LSE:RR) yesterday announced it has won a share of an order from Brazilian carrier TAM Airlines for V2500 engines to power ten Airbus aircraft.
Tony Blair and his ministers have been in power ten years.