The plant will use state-of-the-art emission controls, showcasing the cleanest, most efficient coal-fired power technology in the world, including the transport gasifier technology that Southern Company, KBR, DOE and others have been developing at the Power Systems Development Facility near Wilsonville, Ala.
What does PSDF stand for?
PSDF stands for Power Systems Development Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSDF
We have 8 other meanings of PSDF in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Society of Development Economists
- Periodensystem der Elemente (German: Periodic Table)
- Philippine Society of Digestive Endoscopy
- Power Systems Design Europe (magazine)
- Private Sector Development in the Electric Power Sector (World Bank)
- Public Storm Drain Easement (law)
- Pest Survey Detection and Exclusion Laboratory
- Parti Socialiste De France (French: Socialist Party of France; est. 1933)
- Patient Safety Discussion Forum (Ohio)
- Pipelined Sampled-Delay Focusing (ultrasound imaging)
- Privalomojo Sveikatos Draudimo Fondas (Lithuanian: Mandatory Health Insurance Fund)
- Provincial Spatial Development Framework (South Africa)
- Partido Socialista de Galicia (Spanish: Socialist Party of Galicia)
- Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group (est. 1989)
- Private Sector Discussion Group (UK)
- Profile Systems Design Group, Inc. (Madisonville, KY)
- Public Sector Development Group (Food and Drug Administration Thailand)
- Pusat Sumber Daya Geologi (Indonesian: Center for Geological Resources; Bandung, Indonesia)
- Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Hutan (Indonesian: Forest Resources Management)
- Positive Semi-Definite Hermitian (matrix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, the feasibility study took place earlier this year at the Power Systems Development Facility coal-gasification plant established by the Department of Energy in Wilsonville, AL.