dealerships that have exceptional power stroke diesel growth.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Power Stroke Diesel (Ford)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Postal Service Department (Nepal)
- Posterior Standard Deviation
- Postsynaptic Densities
- Pottstown School District (Pottstown, PA)
- Poudre School District (Fort Collins, CO)
- Power Savings Drive (Hybrid Disc Drive that includes flash memory to reduce drive motor operation)
- Power Semiconductor Device
- Power Sliding Door
- Power Spectral Density
- Power Split Device (hybrid vehicles)
- Power Supply Drawer
- Power Systems Demonstrator
- PowerStroke Diesel (Ford Motor Company)
- President Security Division (Sri Lanka)
- Presidential Security Detail (US State Department)
- Pressure-Sensitive Digitizer
- Prestation Solidarité Dépendance (French: Solidarity Benefit Dependency)
- Prevention of Serious Deterioration
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration
- Primary Storage Device (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4-liter Power Stroke Diesel engine that has an ultra low-sulfur diesel fuel and advanced diesel particulate filter that can provide particulate emissions levels similar to that of gasoline engines.