Ltd, Japan has developed the first power sliding door system that houses all the major components in the door side.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Power Sliding Door
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Stroke Depression (psychology)
- Post-Synaptic Density (neurobiology)
- Postal Security Device
- Postal Service Department (Nepal)
- Posterior Standard Deviation
- Postsynaptic Densities
- Pottstown School District (Pottstown, PA)
- Poudre School District (Fort Collins, CO)
- Power Savings Drive (Hybrid Disc Drive that includes flash memory to reduce drive motor operation)
- Power Semiconductor Device
- Power Spectral Density
- Power Split Device (hybrid vehicles)
- Power Stroke Diesel (Ford)
- Power Supply Drawer
- Power Systems Demonstrator
- PowerStroke Diesel (Ford Motor Company)
- President Security Division (Sri Lanka)
- Presidential Security Detail (US State Department)
- Pressure-Sensitive Digitizer
- Prestation Solidarité Dépendance (French: Solidarity Benefit Dependency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It continues the original model's success with a refreshed design, new power sliding doors as part of an option package and a new automatic transmission option.
Standard equipment on the Limited includes power sliding doors that open off the key fob, powered and heated retractable door mirrors, leather seats with front seat power adjustment and driver's seat memory feature, steering wheel audio controls and headlamp washers.
9mpg combined Warranty: Three years/ 60,000 miles Price: pounds 30,130 On sale: Now CAPTION(S): TRAVEL IN STYLE: The Limited models of the Grand Voyager have leather interiors and power sliding doors
The latest models all offer more innovative seating arrangements and storage, while some have opted for power sliding doors for added safety.
In the new Sienna, the rear track for the sliding doors (dual power sliding doors are standard on two of the four trim levels: the XLE and XLE Limited; on the CE and LE models, the dual doors are moved manually) is located along the bottom of the rear-quarter window.