The vehicle features a black-only power retractable hard top, two new exterior colours, 17-inch black gunmetal alloy wheels, black exterior accents, black heated leather seats and piano black interior finishes to match.
What does PRHT stand for?
PRHT stands for Power Retractable Hard Top (automobile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pentucket Regional High School (West Newbury, MA)
- Peter Rabbit Home School (New Mexico)
- Pine Ridge High School (Pine Ridge, South Dakota)
- Pine River High School
- Pine-Richland High School (Gibsonia, PA)
- Pinelands Regional High School (Tuckerton, NJ)
- Plymouth Regional High School
- Point Reyes Headland South (California)
- Port Richmond High School (Staten Island, NY)
- Parks, Recreation and Historic Sites Division (Georgia)
- Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority
- Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association
- Collectie Privaatrecht
- Institutional Revolutionary Party (Mexico)
- Pacific Research Institute (since 1979; San Francisco, California)
- Panchayati Raj Institutions (India)
- Paranormal Research Institute
- Partido de Ratas Inorganizadas
- Partido Revolucionario Institucional (Spanish: Institutional Revolutionary Party, México)
- Patient Review Instrument (assessment tool; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Roadster 20th Anniversary is based on the Roadster RS soft-top model with a six-speed manual transmission, and the VS Power Retractable Hard Top (RHT) hard-top model with a six-speed automatic transmission.
The Mazda MX-5 (known as the Mazda Roadster in Japan) Power Retractable Hard Top will be shown as a reference model.
The Mazda Roadster Prestige Edition is based on the Roadster RS RHT and Roadster VS RHT - the premium grades of the Mazda Roadster Power Retractable Hard Top range.
Joining the Mazda CX-7 will be the all-new Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupe with power retractable hard top and the all-new Mazda BT-50 pickup, which is even more stylish, practical and rugged than its successful B-Series predecessor.