A FORMER student of the College Ystrad Mynach has been accepted into the US Navy Nuclear Power Propulsion Programme within two years of completing her AS-levels.
What does P/P stand for?
P/P stands for Power Propulsion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P/P
We have 134 other meanings of P/P in our Acronym Attic
- Peace Out
- Per Occurrence
- Permit to Operate
- Phosphorous to Oxygen
- Purchase Order
- Pinhole Occulter Facility
- Patch Panel
- Photo/Phone Number
- Price/Performance (computer hardware)
- Principal Polarization
- Program Plan
- Pediatric and Perinatal Specialist
- Pitches per Plate Appearance (baseball statistic)
- Primary Payload
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Program/Project Manager
- Preventable and Potentially Preventable (hospital death rate)
- Pike/Pine Urban Neighborhood Coalition (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 Strategic Goals The TARC has mapped out four clear strategic goals to develop the EV industry on the island, focusing on the development of key systems and modules to transform Taiwan into a global ODM (original design manufacturer) for key EV modules, as well as setting up globalized makers of power management systems and power propulsion systems.