The system, or any electric propulsion system, consists of four major components: a computer for controlling and monitoring system performance; solar concentrator arrays; a power processing unit for converting power from the solar arrays to the correct voltages for the engine; and the thruster, or engine, itself.
What does PPU stand for?
PPU stands for Power Processing Unit (solar electric propulsion)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPU
We have 74 other meanings of PPU in our Acronym Attic
- Plastic People of the Universe (band)
- Please Pick Up
- Point Park University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Police Protection Unit (Zimbabwe)
- Porch Pick Up (second-hand sales)
- Portable Pilot Unit (Microsoft)
- Portable Production Unit
- Position Pick-off Unit (aviation)
- Post Processing Unit
- Postpartum Unit