It also is available as a sub-solution for power management control systems, which are commonly found in SCADA systems in the oil and gas industry.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Power Management Control (source code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Polymer Matrix Composite
- Poor Man's Copyright
- Port Management Card
- Port of Melbourne Corporation (shipping; Melbourne, Australia)
- Portable Media Center (Microsoft)
- Portneuf Medical Center (Idaho)
- Post Ministerial Conference
- Post-Manufacturing Checkout
- Postmarketing Commitment (US FDA)
- Power Management Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
For one, each of us can help by limiting computer time (whether surfing the 'net or not) and shutting them down or putting them into sleep mode when we aren't using them (this can be automated via the computer's power management control panel).