Power Grid Corporation awarded a Rs 219-crore contract for a 400-kV transmission line between Kurukshetra and Jalandhar and a 220-kV line from Jalandhar to Hamirpur.
What does PGC stand for?
PGC stands for Power Grid Corporation (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGC
We have 159 other meanings of PGC in our Acronym Attic
- Plantation Golf Club (various locations)
- Playwrights Guild of Canada (formerly Playwrights Union of Canada)
- Point Guard College (Sugar Land, TX)
- Policia General de Trafico (Spanish: General Traffic Police)
- Policy Guidance Council
- Poplar Golf Course (San Mateo, CA)
- Port Group Controller (Telabs)
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Conference
- Potassium Gold Cyanide
- Pre Game Chat (gaming)
- Primordial Germ Cells (embryology)
- Prince George's County (Maryland)
- Principal Galaxies Catalogue
- Privacy Guidelines Committee (US FEMA)
- Process Gas Chromatography
- Process Gas Compressor
- Process Gas Consumers Group
- Procurement Group Code
- Produits de Grande Consommation (French: consumer products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sehgal, Executive Director, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited; Mr.
The discussions are part of efforts to create a strong electricity grid between India and other SAARC countries such as Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, according to state-run Power Grid Corporation (PGCIL).
We'll find out the reason and see that such kind of things are avoided in the future," Ram Nayak, the head of India's state-run Power Grid Corporation, said.
Developed jointly in Switzerland and India, the finished circuit breaker will then be deployed at a test centre being constructed by Power Grid Corporation of India in Bina in central India.
Krishna Babu, IAS, Chairman and Managing Director, APCPDCL - Narendra Singh Sodha, Executive Director, Power Grid Corporation of India - V.