Tenders are invited for construction of 40 kl ohsr at orvakal village of orvakal mandal for power grid corporation of india limited in kurnool district
What does PGC stand for?
PGC stands for Power Grid Corporation (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGC
We have 160 other meanings of PGC in our Acronym Attic
- Plantation Golf Club (various locations)
- Playwrights Guild of Canada (formerly Playwrights Union of Canada)
- Point Guard College (Sugar Land, TX)
- Policia General de Trafico (Spanish: General Traffic Police)
- Policy Guidance Council
- Poplar Golf Course (San Mateo, CA)
- Port Group Controller (Telabs)
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Conference
- Potassium Gold Cyanide
- Pre Game Chat (gaming)
- Primordial Germ Cells (embryology)
- Prince George's County (Maryland)
- Principal Galaxies Catalogue
- Privacy Guidelines Committee (US FEMA)
- Process Gas Chromatography
- Process Gas Compressor
- Process Gas Consumers Group
- Procurement Group Code
- Produits de Grande Consommation (French: consumer products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies such as Oil and Natural Gas Corp , Coal India, GAIL (India), Power Grid Corporation of India , Rural Electrification Corporation, Oil India, Container Corporation of India, Power Finance Corporation, Indian Oil Corporation, Engineers India and McNally Bharat Engineering are likely to be part the ETF.
The first phase will be implemented through a joint venture between BHEL, Solar Energy Corporation of India, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
Not only hundreds of millions of people were deprived of power, but communication of the incident was poor with little or no timely information from government departments or Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCI).
POWER Grid Corporation of India Ltd ( PGCIL) said on Thursday that the regional grids are working normal and the power demand has been fully met.
The chairman of the Power Grid corporation of India, RN Nayak, has said that he expects power to be restored on Tuesday evening.
We'll find out the reason and see that such kind of things are avoided in the future," Ram Nayak, the head of India's state-run Power Grid Corporation, said.
Developed jointly in Switzerland and India, the finished circuit breaker will then be deployed at a test centre being constructed by Power Grid Corporation of India in Bina in central India.