The power generation capacity of the solar power generation plant is 5MW, using Sharp's single crystalline solar cell modules.
What does PGP stand for?
PGP stands for Power Generation Plant (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGP
We have 115 other meanings of PGP in our Acronym Attic
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- People's Green Party (politics; India)
- Perforated Ground Plane
- Personal Genome Project (Harvard Medical School)
- Personal Growth Plan
- Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
- Phosphorylated Glycoprotein (biology)
- Physician Group Practice (Medicare)
- Physics of Geological Processes
- Post Graduate Programme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recovery plant will collect CO2 from flue gas emitted at J-POWER's coal-fired power generation plant in Kyushu.
iESi), Las Vegas, entered into an agreement to begin the engineering, development and operation of iESi's first power generation plant utilizing iESi's clean energy technology.
The construction of the solar power generation plant will start in July 2010 and the operation is planned to start by the end of 2011.
Outline of the Plant: Waste plastic power generation plant 7.