In most homes, replacing an incandescent light bulb with a compact fluorescent will yield greater savings at a fraction of the cost of a power factor correction device.
What does PFCD stand for?
PFCD stands for Power Factor Correction Device (Power2Savings, LLC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFCD
We have 3 other meanings of PFCD in our Acronym Attic
- Power Factor Correction Capacitors
- Primary Flight Control Computer
- Publicly Funded Child Care
- Professional Family Child Care Association
- Philippine Federation of Credit Cooperatives
- Postal Federal Community Credit Union
- Palestinian Friendship Center for Development (est. 1996)
- Partners in Family and Community Development (est. 1996; Towanda, PA)
- Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- Picatinny Fire Control Device (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ)
- Prefrontal Cortex Damage
- Photographers & Friends United Against AIDS - Canadian Chapter
- Partenariat France Chine Electricite (French: France China Electricity Partnership)
- Potential Future Credit Exposure
- Private Final Consumption Expenditure (India)
- Pro Fit Car Electrics (Bracknell, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Pulsed-Field Capillary Electrophoresis
- Pennsylvania Federation Council for Exceptional Children (also known as Pennsylvania Council for Exceptional Children (PACEC))
- Property Fund Central and Eastern Europe
- Playing for Change Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two NEXs have already completed energy retrofits, which include installing power factor correction devices on air conditioning units and devices on the light fixtures to reduce voltage and lighting levels.