The Secondary Electric Power Distribution Center is highly configurable, using Hamilton Sundstrand's Solid State Power Controller (SSPC) technology to provide control and protection of the A400M's electrical loads.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Power Distribution Center (Nortel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Poorly Differentiated Carcinoma
- Portland Development Commission (Oregon)
- Position Depth Charge
- Post Dated Cheque (India)
- Post-Dated Check
- Postal Data Center
- Postal Delivery Controller (Australia Post)
- Postcode Defined Circulation (UK - Royal Mail)
- Power Delivery Consultants
- Power Demand Charge(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company and its subsidiaries supply a range of systems for this multipurpose new-generation airlifter, including the A400M's Auxiliary Power Unit, Secondary Electrical Power Distribution Center, Ram Air Turbine emergency power system, Trimmable Horizontal Stabilizer Actuator, Throttle Control Assembly, Cockpit and Load Master Workstation Lighting.