5m turnover business has also just signed a deal with US company Bombardier to supply auxiliary power conversion systems for the new flagship Innovia train and has also has understanding with a Japanese firm to supply power electronics products in Europe.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Power Conversion System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Postal Commemorative Society (Norwalk, CT)
- Posterior Cruciate Sacrificing
- Posts, Camps, and Stations
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, Inc.
- Potato Chip Scraps
- Potsdam Central School (New York)
- Power Center (Unit) Substation
- Power Conditioning System
- Power Control Subchannel
- Powertrain Control Solutions (Las Vegas, NV)
- Pre Classic Space (Lego theme)
- Pre-Construction Survey
- Preauthorized Checking Service
- Precision Computer Systems (various locations)
- Precision Contracting Services (various locations)
- Precordial Catch Syndrome (chest pain)
- Predefined Command Script
- Preferred Creditor Status
- Prepaid Cellular Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month Boeing chose Thales to supply the new airliner's electrical power conversion system.