Despite the distribution companies, the electricity is suspended from the central power control center of the federal capital, sources added.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Power Control Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Coital Contraception (birth control)
- Post-Conflict Country (designation criteria)
- Postal Customer Council
- Poste de Commandement Centralise
- Postgraduate Certificate Course
- Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference
- Power Cheer Calgary (cheerleading team; Calgary, Alberta)
- Power Computing Co.
- Power Connectivity Cost
- Power Consumption Charge
- Power Conversion Conference
- Power-Constrained Capacity
- Powys County Council (Welsh Unitary Local Authority)
- Prague Capabilities Commitment
- Prague Congress Centre (Czech Republic)
- Praise Christian Center (various locations)
- Pratt Community College
- Pre-Activation Communications Channel
- Pre-Cast Concrete
- Pre-Combat Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clarifying his position regarding his sit-in in the office of General Manager, National Power Control Center (NPCC), he said, "I went there to register complaints of the people of my constituency regarding loadshedding.
This will enable remote monitoring and control of power assets located at multiple sites from SEC's power control center.
The spokesman PEPCO told that two letters had been written to all Discos and National Power Control Center that Textile Industry ( both prime users and having self generation) were exempted from load shedding with immediate effect provided the industry reduces 25 percent running load during peak hours.
Sal Valenti, Superintendent-SCADA Power Control Center, at New York City Transit Authority stated that "We are very pleased to have UTSI continue to provide this support for NYCTA.
Gonzales has several decades of experience in the electricity industry, primarily in the area of power control center operations engineering and NYISO energy market operations.
As per details, Federal Minister for Water and Power Raja Pervez Ashraf directed MD PEPCO, Chief Executive IESCO and General Manager National Power Control Center to brief him regarding prolong load shedding in Attock.
Talking to the media persons after his visit to the National Power Control center of WAPDA Raja Pervez Ashraf said that currently country is facing severe energy crises and politics over this issue is not right.