Power conditioning system container houses a system for conversion of direct current (DC)/alternating current (A/C) and the associated input/output controls.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Power Conditioning System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Post Contract Support
- Post-Cholecystectomy Syndrome
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Postal Commemorative Society (Norwalk, CT)
- Posterior Cruciate Sacrificing
- Posts, Camps, and Stations
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, Inc.
- Potato Chip Scraps
- Potsdam Central School (New York)
- Power Center (Unit) Substation
- Power Control Subchannel
- Power Conversion System
- Powertrain Control Solutions (Las Vegas, NV)
- Pre Classic Space (Lego theme)
- Pre-Construction Survey
- Preauthorized Checking Service
- Precision Computer Systems (various locations)
- Precision Contracting Services (various locations)
- Precordial Catch Syndrome (chest pain)
- Predefined Command Script
Samples in periodicals archive:
An integrated power conditioning system has a sealed lead acid battery with 42 amp hours for extended run times, and an LCD battery status display for monitoring the more than eight hours of cordless mobile computing.
recently announced it has received UL1741 certification for the power conditioning system (PCS) it has developed for fuel cell power generation.
And the power conditioning system ensures extended battery run-times through a DC power supply that promotes a higher level of safety.
We recently introduced a new 100kW Photovoltaic Power Conditioning System (PCS) for industrial solar applications and announced work we are doing for fuel cell applications for large industrial distributed, on-site, power generation.
2 million purchase order for three megawatts of power conditioning systems for fuel cell power generation.