7795 SPANO Directs the power authority of the state of New York to procure power and energy for the state and municipalities to replace the electricity formerly generated by the Fitzpatrick nuclear project.
What does PASNY stand for?
PASNY stands for Power Authority of the State of New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of PASNY in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania State Military Reserve
- Paralegal Association of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Personal Area Social Networking (mobile phone social networking)
- Philippines-Australia Studies Network
- Portsmouth Autism Support Network (UK)
- Primary Address Space Number
- Pennsylvania Association of School Nurses and Practitioners
- Pennsylvania Association of Staff Nurses and Allied Professionals (Conshohocken, PA)
- Police Association of South Jersey (indoor shooting range; also seen as PASJ)
- Partner Abuse Scale Non-Physical (copyright Walter W. Hudson)
- Performing Arts School of New Zealand (Auckland Performing Arts Centre)
- Pacific Area Support Office (US Department of Energy)
- Pan American Sport Organization
- Pizza and Salad Only
- Positive Air Shut Off (diesel engines)
- Pre-Award Support Office
- Professional, Administration and Support Occupation (education; Australia)
- Program and Specific Objectives (NASA)
- Provincial Arts Service Organization (Canada)
- Public Address Systems Online (audio equipment; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The appropriation was by the Power Authority of the State of New York for a 345-KV power transmission line, involving a 160-foot corridor crossing the property diagonally in an east-west direction approximately midway of its depth.
Power Authority of the State of New York, 12 October 1993, also awarded damages based on the fear of cancer.