In fact, the data reported in the Powder Diffraction File (PDF no 43-1044) can be refined to yield a cubic I-centered cell [a = 6.
What does PDF stand for?
PDF stands for Powder Diffraction File
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDF
We have 1309 other meanings of PDF in our Acronym Attic
- Pop Directional Formatting (unicode)
- Popular Defense Force
- Portable Data File (common but incorrect)
- Portable Data Format (common but incorrect)
- Portable Document Format (Adobe Acrobat)
- Positive Definite Function (mathematics)
- Positive Displacement Flowmeter
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Postal Distribution Facility
- Postscript Document Format (common but incorrect)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This programme added about 1,200 patterns to the metals subfile of the Powder Diffraction File, which totalled about 6,000 patterns.
Powder diffraction file, International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD), 12 Campus Blvd.