00 Hardcover HC440 Ahmed (director, Poverty Reduction and Economic Management unit, South Asia Region, World Bank) and Mahmud (economics, U.
What does PREM stand for?
PREM stands for Poverty Reduction and Economic Management (network; World Bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PREM
We have 11 other meanings of PREM in our Acronym Attic
- Peterborough Renewable Energy Ltd (UK)
- Priority Reconnaissance Exploitation List
- Production Robots Engineering Ltd. (Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK)
- Protein of Relevant Evolutionary and Lymphoid Interest (gene composition)
- Pacific Resources for Education and Learning Star Schools (Star Schools grant)
- Partnership for Research and Education in Materials
- People's Rural Education Movement (India)
- Phasic Rapid Eye Movement (sleep apnea research)
- Plans Régionaux d'Effectifs Médicaux (French: Regional Plans for Medical Staffs; Canada)
- Poverty Reduction and Environmental Management (Institute for Environmental Studies; Netherlands)
- Preliminary Reference Earth Model
- Public Real Estate Management (Germany)
- Panhandle Rural Electric Membership Association (Nebraska)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association
- Prevention in the Museums of Africa
- Profitable Environmental Management (Germany)
- Pregnant Mare Urine (also seen as PMU)
- Prevention and Mitigation of Fire Hazards
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (conference)