He said Myanmar would use the resources made available by the debt relief for development and poverty reduction programmes.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Poverty Reduction Programme
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Poder Revolucionario Popular (Spanish: Popular Revolutionary Power; Peru)
- Policy Research Programme (UK)
- Pollution Reduction Plan (various locations)
- Pollution Reduction Programme (various locations)
- Poly-Ribitol Phosphate
- Polymorphic Region Prediction (biology)
- Portable Radio Program
- Post Reinforcement Pause
- Postgraduate Rotational Programme
- Potentially Responsible Party
- Practice Ripcord Pull
- Practice-Ready Papers (Transportation Research Board)
- Praja Rajyam Party (India)
- Preferred Risk Policy (flood insurance)
- Preferred Risk Program (insurance)
- Prejudice Reduction Program
- Preliminary Restoration Plan (US Army)
- Premium Recycled Parts
- Premium Reinforcement Pulp (paper and pulp industry)
- Previously Rented Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elections "In the spirit of good governance, transparency and accountability in the implementation of the poverty reduction programmes of the national government, the display of photos/pictures and names of government officials in posters/streamers in the announcements of 4Ps-related activities is prohibited," Robredo said.
For example, cuts to fuel poverty reduction programmes such as Warm Front will leave pensioners in Newcastle colder and more vulnerable to illness.
In Bangladesh, the two partners along with the Urban Partnerships for Poverty Reduction Programme, a UNDP project, will undertake water conservation and hygiene programmes in 30 schools in Dhaka and Comilla.
Allowing state- owned fuel retailers, which were incurring heavy losses on selling fuel below cost, to sell at market prices will change their fortunes and reduce the government's deficit by a huge margin, freeing up money for productive investment in badly needed infrastructure, services and poverty reduction programmes.
Gillani said pursuing policies of our leader Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed who in her two terms as Prime Minister laid special emphasis on welfare of children and his government is paying special attention to areas like health and nutrition, education and poverty reduction Programmes.
Moreover, your support will practically contribute to make more effect of development aid programmes, particularly hunger eradication and poverty reduction programmes granted for Vietnam by the European Community.
As regards the proposal regarding linking the population equation with the poverty reduction programmes underway in the country, I would ask the Ministry of Population Welfare to prepare a comprehensive proposal in consultation with concerned institutions for consideration of the Cabinet.