In 2005, MIT alumnus and Board of Trustees member Mohammed Jameel signed an agreement with MIT to develop and expand the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab.
What does PAL stand for?
PAL stands for Poverty Action Lab
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAL
We have 573 other meanings of PAL in our Acronym Attic
- Political Action League (various organizations)
- Polyvalente de l'Ancienne-Lorette (Quebec, Canada)
- Pool Allowance
- Portable Accelerated Learning (New Reality Wellness Inc.)
- Porting & Abstraction Lab
- Ports Association of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Positron Annihilation Lifetime
- Possession & Acquisition License (Canada firearms license)
- Possession and Acquisition License
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esther is a faculty member at MIT, one of the directors of the Jameel Poverty Action Lab at MIT, and a Research Associate in the NBER's Aging, Children's, and Education Programs.
Byline: Arab News JEDDAH: The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) announced recently that its alumnus Mohammed Abdul Latif Jameel had made a substantial gift to the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) in its mission to reduce poverty worldwide by ensuring that policy was based on scientific evidence.