The company said the models provide inlet pressures of 100 to 200 pounds per square inch gauge (psig), with discharge pressures of 3,600 to 12,000 pounds per square inch (psi).
What does PSIG stand for?
PSIG stands for Pounds per Square Inch Gauge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSIG
We have 32 other meanings of PSIG in our Acronym Attic
- Private Sector Investment Finance (Japan Indonesia Business Connection)
- Public School Income Fund (Idaho)
- Public Sector Improvement Facility
- Public Sector Improvement Framework (UK)
- Palm Springs International Film Festival (California)
- Pediatric Student Interest Group
- Pelotons de Surveillance et d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie
- Pipeline Simulation Interest Group
- Platform Special Interest Group
- Pomeranian Special Interest Group
- Program Specific Information Generator
- Programming Special Interest Group
- Provisional Institutions of Self-Government (Kosovo)
- Publishing Sector Industry Group (Universal Postal Union)
- Physical Sciences Information Gateway
- Psychology Special Interest Group for the Elderly
- Public Sector Information Holders
- Physical Sciences Information Infrastructure (US Department of Energy)
- Plasma Source Ion Implantation
- Posterior Segment Intraocular Inflammation (cell disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OPS's major concession to SPLC would be allowing it to increase by 11 percent the current 2147-2999 pounds per square inch gauge operating pressure on the 25-mile stretch of the carbon dioxide line.