Meat Animal Research Center, Clay Center, Nebraska 6 research units * 120 employees Ames, Iowa 8 research units * 501 employees National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, Illinois 7 research units * 226 employees Poultry Production and Product Safety Research Unit, Fayetteville, Arkansas 1 research unit * 13 employees Robert W.
What does PPPSRU stand for?
PPPSRU stands for Poultry Production and Product Safety Research Unit (Center of Excellence for Poultry Science; University of Arkansas Fayetteville)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Peter Parker Protection Squad (fanfiction)
- Point Positioning Production System
- Preliminary Program Performance Specification
- Priory Park Preservation Society (UK)
- Production Planning and Production Scheduling
- Project Proposal/Project Specification
- Pulsed Power Conference (IEEE)
- Physician Practice Patient Safety Assessment
- Passenger and Personal Property Systems Branch
- Pompier Pump and Playpipe Society of Indiana (Indianapolis)
- Pacific Post Partum Support Society
- Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (California)
- International Conference on Plasma Physics and Plasma Technology (tri-annual conference; Minsk, Belarus)
- Pegawai Pendidikan Pengajian Tinggi (Malaysia)
- Piedmont Program for Pregnant Teens (Centerville, NC)
- Pilocarpine Phenylephrine Provocative Test (ophthalmology)
- Pregnancy/Postpartum Physical Training (US Army)
- Printer Port Programming Tool
- Public Private Partnership Unit (Leeds City Council; United Kingdom)
- Public-Private Partnerships for the Urban Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists at the ARS Poultry Production and Product Safety Research Unit have isolated a number of bacteriophages that would target a particular strain of E.
Annie Donoghue is a poultry physiologist and research leader at the ARS Poultry Production and Product Safety Research Unit in Fayetteville, Arkansas.