ARS microbiologist Judy Arnold at the Poultry Microbiological Safety Research Unit in Athens, Georgia, has been looking for improved methods to control biofilms containing L.
What does PMSRU stand for?
PMSRU stands for Poultry Microbiological Safety Research Unit (USDA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Prime Minister Super Quest (quiz show)
- Patternmaker, Ship Repair (US Navy)
- People's Movement for Self Reliance (India)
- Peptide Methionine Sulphoxide Reductase (biochemistry)
- Performance Measurement System Report
- PMS Rangers (gaming)
- Postmortem Sperm Retrieval
- Prime Minister Situation Room
- purchased mortgage servicing rights
- Patternmaker, Ship Repair, Patternmaker (US Navy)
- Palestinian Medical Students Society
- Pine Mountain Settlement School (Pine Mountain, KY)
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Plafond Mensuel de la Sécurité Sociale (France)
- Port Moody Secondary School (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Portable Modular Source System (Thalassa Energy Services Ltd)
- Post-Marketing Surveillance Study (pharmaceutical monitoring)
- Princess Margaret Secondary School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Program Management Support Services
- Program Management Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1987, ARS microbiologist Norman Stern, with the Poultry Microbiological Safety Research Unit (PMSRU) in Athens, Georgia, began developing the new medium when he traveled to Pulawy, Poland, to work with researchers Boleslaw Wojton and Kris Kwiatek at the Veterinary Research Institute.
Bacteriocins Kill Pathogens At the Poultry Microbiological Safety Research Unit in Athens, Georgia, ARS microbiologist Norman Stern and colleagues developed and patented a use for bacteriocins.