The Potomac Electric Power Company (PEPCO) began construction work in mid-December to relocate underground power lines near the site selected for the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial following the relocation of other data communication facilities earlier in the fall.
What does PEPCO stand for?
PEPCO stands for Potomac Electric Power Company (Washington, DC, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEPCO
We have 1 other meaning of PEPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Public Education and Participation Committee
- Publishers Electronic Printings Concepts (Netherlands)
- Purdue Electric Power Center
- Perinatal Education Program for Community Hospitals
- Pharmacokinetics of Enoxaparin in PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention; study)
- Protocol for Exchange of Policy Information
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase
- Pepck, Cytosolic
- Pakistan Electric Power Company
- Philosophy Elder Program of Colorado (University of Colorado)
- Professional Electric Products Company
- Paroxysmal Extreme Pain Disorder
- Peptidase D
- Physical Education Professional Development Program (California State Senate)
- Physics Early Professional Development (online discussion list; Institute of Physics)
- Positive Expiratory Pressure Device
- Process Engineering and Plant Design (German academic degree)
- Perscom Enlisted Personnel Data Update System
- Pathways to Employment for Professional Engineers (Scotland, UK)
- Plasma Experiment for Planetary Exploration (Southwest Research Institute; Los Alamos National Laboratory; US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This 10-story office building was completed in 2001 and is fully occupied by the Potomac Electric Power Company.