Leading electronic instrumentation manufacturer Mantracourt has announced the release of its new wireless telemetry potentiometer acquisition module.
What does POT stand for?
POT stands for Potentiometer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POT
We have 69 other meanings of POT in our Acronym Attic
- Point on Tangent
- Polska Organizacja Turystyczna (Polish: Polish Tourist Organization)
- Port of Tauranga (New Zealand)
- Port of Toledo
- Port of Transshipment (shipping)
- Portable Operators Terminal
- Porterville (Amtrak station code; Porterville, CA)
- Position of Trust (Australia)
- Positional Orthostatic Tachycardia (syndrome)
- Post-Operative Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The T24-RA wireless potentiometer module is designed for the collection and processing of potentiometer related measurements such as provided by a linear displacement transducer.
In converting six of its different trimming potentiometers to surface-mount models, Bourns says, it needed a material that was flame-resistant in addition to being able to withstand the high temperatures involved in attaching the potentiometer to the board.