The couplings have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in accordance with 94/9/EC and meet the requirements of API 671 / ISO 10441.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Potentially Explosive Atmosphere
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PEA
We have 237 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Población Económicamente Activa (Spanish: Economically Active Population; economics)
- Pocket Ethernet Adapter
- Point Evidence Analysis (writing guideline mnemonic)
- Policy Enforcement Agent
- Political Education and Action (various organizations)
- poly ethyl acrylate
- Polyether Amine (automotive fuel additive)
- População Economicamente Ativa (Portuguese: Economically Active Population)
- Portuguese East Africa (now Mozambique)
- Potenciales Evocados Auditivos (Spanish: Auditory Evoked Potentials)
- Poudre Education Association (Colorado)
- Preemptive Attack
- Preferred Email Address (various schools)
- Preliminary Economic Analysis
- Preliminary Endangerment Assessment
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
- Preschool Education Aid (New Jersey)
- Prevention of Elder Abuse (various locations)
- Primary Education Advisor
- Princess Elisabeth Antarctica (research station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically designed for demanding applications with high humidity or in potentially explosive atmospheres, these pumps are rated for liquid flow rates up to 5 LPM (1.
Committed to technological progress, the company develops and manufactures a range of products that cover all the requirements currently placed on modern, explosion-protected, electrical installation technology, including illumination, safeguarding, signalling, controlling, instrumentation and distribution of electrical energy in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The intrinsically safe nature of RFID allows systems to be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The work is vital to make sure equipment designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres is safe and meets all the necessary standards.
It all adds up to a potentially explosive atmosphere but Carrick insists Man U are fully focused on securing a quarter-final berth.
Emerson Process Management announces that its Fisher[R] DVC2000 series digital valve controller now has ATEX Certification to EEx ia 11C T4/T5, making it suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Kynar 340--conductive and antistatic PVDF grade formulated to meet the criteria set by the EU's ATEX regulations for equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres.