Now the SNAP-AIPM-3 and SNAPAIPM-3V models can each monitor 480 VAC, 3-phase electrical equipment without the need for a potential transformer.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Potential Transformer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Portsmouth Navy Yard (US Navy)
- Portugal (Internet top level domain)
- Portugal Telecom
- Positive Test
- Posse Traction
- Post Tensioning (construction)
- Post- og Teletilsynet (Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority)
- Postal Telegraph Company (US Navy)
- Poste e Telecomunicazioni (Italian: Posts and Telecommunications)
- Posterior Tibial (pulse)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low Voltage Switchgear Equipment Data Item Number Equipment Characteristics 2 1 Control Power Transformer Single Phase-15 kVA 1 2 Potential Transformer (PTs) 600 Volt/120 Volt 3 5 Auxiliary Compartments Instrument Compartments 4 6 Space Heater per Vertical 400 watts per section section 5 13 Relaying and Control System per Microprocessor Type Breaker Considering a loading of 0.