Each potential earth impact is a unique scenario that may require a tailor- made mitigation response, scientists said.
What does PE stand for?
PE stands for Potential Earth (earth Ground point in an electrical circuit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PE
We have 142 other meanings of PE in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Element
- Polychromatic Erythroblast
- Population Equivalent
- Por Ejemplo (Spanish: For Example)
- Por Exemplo (Portuguese: For Example)
- Port Elizabeth (South Africa)
- Port Engineer
- Portable Executable
- Post Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark Chapman, I researched the hazard presented by potential Earth impacts due to asteroids and comets.