The estate agents said Pollphail has been designated as a potential development area and "would be suitable for a range of uses".
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Potential Development Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Population & Community Development Association
- Portable Digital Assistant
- Portfolio Design Analysis
- Positive Deviance Approach (behavioral health)
- Post-Deflection Acceleration
- Post-Delivery Availability
- Post-Detection Amplifier
- Posterior Descending Artery
- Potash Development Association (York, UK)
- Potato Dextrose Agar
- Power Distribution Assembly (Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Armies)
- Predetermined Arc
- Predetermined Attendance (UK Fire Service)
- Preference Disaggregation Approach (decision theory)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Preliminary Damage Assessment (American Red Cross; aka Windshield Survey)
- Preliminary Design Acceptance
- Preliminary Design Approval
- Preliminary Design Assessment
- Preliminary Design Audit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first contract will see the commencement of an extensive seismic program designed to expand the potential Development area from around 70km2 to more than 400km2.