There is also a complex selection of horticultural pests and diseases, including the tobacco or sweet potato whitefly, bemisia tabaci and other glasshouse insects, the pepino mosaic virus - which hits tomatoes - potato spindle tuber viroid and angular leaf spot on strawberries.
What does PSTV stand for?
PSTV stands for Potato Spindle Tuber Viroid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSTV
We have 1 other meaning of PSTV in our Acronym Attic
- Provincial Sanitation Task Team (South Africa)
- Pulse Single Target Track
- Partido Socialista Dos Trabalhadores Unificado (Portuguese: Unified Workers Socialist Party)
- Patuakhali Science and Technology University (Bangladesh)
- Perm State Technical University (Russia)
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University (India)
- Public Service Trade Union Federation (Sri Lanka)
- Prison Service Trade Union Side (Liverpool, UK)
- Peanut Stripe Virus
- Plattsburgh State Television (New York)
- Protocol Specification, Testing, and Verification
- Potato Spindle Tuber Viroid
- Press Space to Win (online game)
- Pacific States University (Los Angeles, California)
- Packet Switching Unit
- Palawan State University (Philippines)
- Pangasinan State University (Philippines)
- Parti Socialiste Unifié (France)
- Passenger Service Unit
- Patch Set Update (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The crux of the matter was what type of test would be used to determine whether or not potato spindle tuber viroid was present.
It is able to detect potato spindle tuber viroid that attacks potato tubers and tomato roots, stems, and leaves.