According to the contract, 140,000 tons of Urea and 30,000 tons of superphosphates in addition to 2,000 tons of potassium sulfate will be imported for the agricultural season 2012-2013.
What does K2SO4 stand for?
K2SO4 stands for Potassium Sulfate (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kill Two Birds with One Stone (idiom)
- Kabul to Kandahar (Canadian Afghanistan operations)
- KEK to Kamioka (Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Experiment)
- Key to Knowledge
- Kennedy 2 Lunar Exploration (commercial lunar mission)
- Keys to the Millennium
- Kimberley to Ocean (Australia)
- Potassium Oxide (chemistry)
- Kimura 2-Parameter
- Known to Police (band)
- Knit 2 Together
- Knit Two Stitches Together
- Kanrikogaku Kenkyusho Ltd. (Japan)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (movie)
- Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase
- Kylix 3 Open Edition
- I Love You
- Karakorams 4 (Gasherbrum II; 26,360 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Kringle 4 variable number of tandem repeat
- Killed B. Abortus Strain 45/20 Adjuvant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mixture is comprised of approximately 10-50% by weight based on the mixture of a redispersible, latex polymer; from approximately 50-90% by weight based on the mixture of a surface enhancing agent, the surface enhancing agent selected to function as both a set accelerator for calcined gypsum and also as a cross-linking agent for the adhesive and selected from the group consisting of potassium sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ferric sulfate and aluminum sulfate; and from approximately 0.
Potassium sulfate is an excellent source of K and S for plants, and boasts the lowest salt index of conventional potash fertilizers.
Clinique's All About Eyes Rich helps diminish the appearance of undereye circles and puffiness with a blend of coleus barbatus, glycosaminoglycans and phytosphingosine, which strengthens skin's structure and restores hydration to parched eye area skin with cholesterol, potassium sulfate and special lipid blend, which mimics the natural lipids found in skin.
Ammonium sulfate, potassium sulfate, and gypsum (dihydrated calcium sulfate), alone or as part of single superphosphate, are some of the important sulfur sources used in agriculture.
The tea estates applied sulfur through nitrogen and potassium fertilizers such as ammonium sulfate and potassium sulfate that have sulfur in the molecule.