When decomposed it becomes potassium oxide, nitrogen gas, and oxygen gas.
What does K2O stand for?
K2O stands for Potassium Oxide (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K2O
- KnowledgeKinetics (Ball Aerospace)
- Gaseous Diffusion Plant (at Oak Ridge, TN)
- Knowledge to Business
- Kill Two Birds with One Stone (idiom)
- Kabul to Kandahar (Canadian Afghanistan operations)
- KEK to Kamioka (Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Experiment)
- Key to Knowledge
- Kennedy 2 Lunar Exploration (commercial lunar mission)
- Keys to the Millennium
- Kimberley to Ocean (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here, it contains silicon, aluminium, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium oxides.