Officers found notes detailing his massacre plans, bomb-making books, including The Anarchists Cookbook, and explosive substances sulphur powder and potassium nitrate which he had bought online using his dad's eBay account.
What does KNO3 stand for?
KNO3 stands for Potassium Nitrate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kingdom News Network
- Kurdistan National Network
- Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited (Karnataka irrigation)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Natuurhistorische Vereniging (Royal Dutch Society for Study of Wildlife)
- Kachin National Organization
- Keel-Neus-Oorheelkunde (Dutch: Ear-Nose-Throat Surgery)
- Kids No Object
- Kirkwood Neighbors' Organization (Atlanta, GA)
- Knobloch Syndrome
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Oudheidkundige Bond (Dutch: Royal Netherlands Archaeological Bond)
- Knowledge-Based Real-Time System (for fault diagnosis of flexible manufacturing systems)
- Knowledge Based System
- Kiribati National Olympic Committee
- Korea National Oil Corporation
- Kurdistan National Oil Company
- a unit of knowledge (Google project)
- Knoll (postal suffix)
- Knowledge-Based Maintenance Expert System
- Keeping the Nuclear Option Open (Research Councils UK Energy Programme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The teenager, who was arrested at his home in Northamptonshire in February last year, also confessed to having sulphur powder and potassium nitrate.
He admitted possessing explosive substances including sulphur powder and potassium nitrate along with books likely to be to commit an act of terrorism.
Among the components found were bags of potassium nitrate, sulphur, saltpetre, pressure cookers and headlight bulbs, "all products or instruments useful in the making of what we call improvised explosives," Molins said.
These were potassium permanganate, aluminium powder, ammonium nitrate, carbon, sulphur, potassium nitrate, glycerol and iron oxide.
announces Sheer DesenZ[TM] Desensitizing Treatment with 3% Potassium Nitrate, the latest member of its SheerFilm[TM] family of products.
Mavi (2004) evaluated the effects of osmo-priming (using solution of potassium nitrate for 6 days at 24[degrees]C) and hydropriming (using distilled water with temperature of 30[degrees]C for 18 days) on watermelon germination under 3 different temperatures of 15, 25, and 38[degrees]C, coming to conclusion that no significant impact of osmopriming and hydro-priming would be found between 25 and 38[degrees]C on seed germination.