The initial diagnosis was posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder (PTLD), and the patient was sent home on reduced tacrolimus, with a discontinuation of MMF.
What does PLTD stand for?
PLTD stands for Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (transplant complication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLTD
We have 1 other meaning of PLTD in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Long-Term Care (health care insurance survey project)
- Patrol Leader Training Camp
- People Living Through Cancer
- Power Limited Tray Cable
- Print Layout Techniek ciere (Nieuwkoop, The Netherlands)
- Professional Legal Training Course (Canada)
- Pickling Line and Tandem Cold Mill (metallurgical plant)
- Primary Low-Transverse Cesarean Section
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Diesel (Indonesian: Diesel Power Electricity Generator)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Diesel (Indonesian: Diesel Power Center; Indonesia)
- Partial Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium (heat and mass transfer)
- Pharyngolaryngectomy with Total Esophagectomy (otorhinolaryngology)
- Private Long-Term Evolution (networks)
- Private LTE (Long Term Evolution) Network
- Professional Leadership Technical Exchange (IBM)
- Pseudo-Linear Tracking Filter
- Platoon Fire Direction Center
- Pacific Lamprey Technical Group (Natural Resources Working Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 8 OMITTED] [FIGURE 9 OMITTED] Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder (PTLD) is an uncommon complication in transplant recipients and occurs in <6% of patients.
Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders (PTLDs) represent a morphologic, immunophenotypic, and genotypic spectrum of disease.
Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) plays a role in both posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders and Hodgkin lymphoma.
4) The other main complication that may appear in the postoperative period, especially in patients with cystic fibrosis, (5) is posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder (PTLD), which has an incidence of 8% in lung transplant recipients.