Adobe Type Manager (ATM) and both the screen and printer fonts (two files) for PostScript fonts are required in order to properly view and print.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Postscript Fonts (Adobe)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Playstation Sound Format (file extension)
- Point Spread Function
- Point Spread Function (optics)
- Point Spread Functions
- Poisson Summation Formula
- Police and Security Force (UN)
- Polyester Staple Fiber (textiles)
- Polysulfone (polymer)
- Portland Schools Foundation (Oregon)
- Posterior Spinal Fusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vector graphics are important to the web, because unlike bitmapped images - and like PostScript fonts - they are easy to resize without getting jagged around the edges.