A newly renovated maternal care and constant care nursery program space at the hospital will include a new five-room family birthing centre, a 17-bed postpartum unit, and a constant care nursery where sick newborns can be cared for according to the highest standards of perinatal care.
What does PPU stand for?
PPU stands for Postpartum Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPU
We have 74 other meanings of PPU in our Acronym Attic
- Pixelpushers United (pixel art commune)
- Plastic People of the Universe (band)
- Please Pick Up
- Point Park University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Police Protection Unit (Zimbabwe)
- Porch Pick Up (second-hand sales)
- Portable Pilot Unit (Microsoft)
- Portable Production Unit
- Position Pick-off Unit (aviation)
- Post Processing Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the postpartum unit census is full, the nurse's first opportunity to bring in the pump is at 2 p.