Association between postpartum thyroid dysfunction and thyroid antibodies and depression.
What does PPTD stand for?
PPTD stands for Postpartum Thyroid Dysfunction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPTD
We have 1 other meaning of PPTD in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac Pedalers Touring Club (Washington, DC)
- Premium Personal Trainer Club (Germany)
- Preparing Personal Taxation Computations
- Prospect Park Track Club (Brooklyn, NY)
- Primary Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
- Programme Planning and Technical Cooperation Division (UN)
- Planned Parenthood of the Texas Capital Region
- Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (HIV program, India)
- Persatuan Penduduk Taman Desaminium (tenant organization; Malaysia)
- Persatuan Perkhidmatan Tadbir Dan Diplomatik (Malay: Administrative and Diplomatic Service Association)
- Pays Pauvre Très Endetté (French: Heavily Indebted Poor Country)
- Person, Place, Time, Event (determining patient level of consciousness)
- Pre-Production Test Environment (software testing)
- Prototype Page Table Entry (Microsoft Windows feature)
- Philippine Printing Technical Foundation, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Physicians Protective Trust Fund
- Private Purpose Trust Fund (various locations)
- Property Preservation Task Force (American Bar Association)
- Perception & Performance Technical Group (Human Factors & Ergonomics Society)
- Père pour Toujours Genève (French: Father Forever Geneva; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We should also be alert to postpartum thyroid dysfunction.
The value of serum antimicrosomal antibody testing in screening for symptomatic postpartum thyroid dysfunction.