The number of pups per dam at birth and at postnatal day 4 was significantly higher in the group treated with Maca.
What does P4 stand for?
P4 stands for Postnatal Day 4
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P4
- Playstation 3 Theme (file extension)
- Pilot Programme for the Promotion of Environmental Management
- Portal 3 Vassouras (Portuguese website)
- Pentium IV (Intel microprocessor)
- Perfect Fourth (music)
- Perforce (software vendor)
- Persona 4 (game)
- Personal For (US Navy)
- Photolithographic Pattern Plated Probe
- Prevent Polythene - Protect Planet (India; eco-campaign)
- Primary 4 (various schools)
- Product, Price, Promotion and Place (marketing analysis tool)
- Progesterone (hormone)
- Power at 4.0 Millimolar Lactate (testosterone research)
- Propranolol 40 Milligrams
- Polypeptide of 41 Kilodaltons
- Passenger 4,200 (horsepower) (General Electic Genesis series locomotives)
- Protocol 42, LLC
- Pigments Absorbing at 425 nm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time course and manner of Purkinje neuron death following a single ethanol exposure on postnatal day 4 in the developing rat.
The activity of galectin-1 increased in the rat lung between postnatal day 4 to 10, then declined to adult levels by day 20 .