The FDAs Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment needs to be expanded and brought into the 21st century.
What does PDRA stand for?
PDRA stands for Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment (US FDA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDRA
We have 20 other meanings of PDRA in our Acronym Attic
- Pulse Dose Rate (radiation therapy)
- Purchase of Development Rights
- Pygmy Dipole Resonance
- Processed Data Recorder and Stored Peripheral Area (US NASA)
- Paint and Decorating Retailers Association
- Pan-Drug-Resistant Acinetobacter
- Participatory Disaster Risk Assessment (Emergency Capacity Building Project)
- Piedmont Diving & Rescue Association (North Carolina)
- Post-Doctoral Research Assistant
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Preventable Drug Related Admissions (hospital; various locations)
- Professional Drag Racers Association
- Pendapatan Domestik Regional Bruto (Indonesian: gross regional domestic revenue)
- Planning and Development Review Board (Florida)
- Platform Dynamics Recycle Bin (Platform Dynamics software)
- Port Data Register B (computer hardware)
- Product Development Review Board
- Produk Domestik Regional Bruto (Indonesian: Gross Regional Domestic Product; publication)
- PC (Personal Computer) Duo Remote Control (software)
- People's Democratic Reform Committee (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amarilys Vega, an epidemiologist in the FDA's office of postmarketing drug risk assessment.